The pace of life has increased by leaps and bounds. We see people racing, racing to an imaginary finish line. Morning to night everyone is running be it at home, at your job or during sports. This running makes us feel tired due to loss of energy and sweat. When we sweat not only do we lose water but electrolyte (salt) which contains vital nutrients like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and chloride are also lost.
As we are left time-crunched we need something instant to revitalize, reenergize and recharge. Drinking a glass of water does not replace salts and energy lost but would only quench our thirst. We need a wholesome drink that has a balance of water, glucose, sucrose and salt. Manpasand ORS is the answer that facilitates rehydration by restoring water, energy and salt. A massive energy burst for that instant energy with frutilicious taste to satisfy your taste buds. Manpasand ORS is a non-alcoholic and non-caffeine drink that is produced in India, manufactured to the highest standard. There are 2 great ways to enjoy our ORS, apple and orange, all there waiting for you when you need a proper big energy boost.
Why Drink ORS !!
Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS) are a “must have” for hard-workers, marathoners, ultra-runners, and all endurance athletes, including multi-stage athletes. ORS contain important electrolytes, in a base of dextrose, to enhance the body’s ability to quickly absorb fluids during exercise.
THE REAL BODY FUEL, FOR EXTRA MILEAGE:
For Training and Racing: ORS is the perfect electrolyte replacement drink to prevent dehydration, hyponatremia, exertion heat illness (nausea, vomiting, prostration), and muscle cramping, while exercising in hot or humid weather. ORS are conveniently packaged to carry in your water belt to be consumed during exercise, as needed. ORS supply all the electrolytes you need for training and racing and additional electrolyte supplements are not necessary.
For Recovery: ORS is the perfect combination of elements to replace fluids and electrolytes lost during heavy exercise and to fasten the recovery. ORS is actually a substitute for an IV (Intravenous therapy), when IV’s aren’t available. ORS may be mixed as a recovery drink for endurance athletes experiencing dehydration, heat exhaustion and cramping.
- Isotonic drink (body takes it as quickly as water)
- Greater osmotic pressure than bodily fluids
- Intended to quench thirst and provide energy
- Ideal for endurance sport
- Sodium helps in glucose absorption, improves heart performance and nervous system
- Calcium for strong bones
- Potassium to prevent muscle aches
- Magnesium for normal function of muscle and nerve
- Chloride helps maintain water balance
- Manpasand ORS has glucose and sucrose for that instant dose of energy
- Helps maintain higher levels of muscle glycogen
- Increases energy and time of exhaustion
- Improves performance with the increase in blood glucose levels